Okay so I’m a couple of days late with this one. I wanted to write a few of my New Year’s Resolutions for 2008. Here it goes:
- spend more time with family and friends, specifically my mother and grandmother.
- catch up with a couple of old friends that I have not seen a long time. (alright so that really does belong under #1. ha ha)
- travel to one amazing destination that I have never been to.
- lose 5 pounds per each quarter. (Had to put this one on here – losing weight is a standard for everyone I think.)
- save a set amount of money each month.
- read the Bible every day.
- clean out my house and get more organized.
- get my piano tuned and start to play again.
- learn to cook – better.
- and finally… keep optimistic!
That’s it! Hope I can live up to all of these and that January 2009 I will be able to report success. Happy New Year and good luck with your resolutions!